Dry and warm feet with the new WANAKA Waterproof Warm!
This is THE novelty of this fall winter 2023 season.
Or how to combine comfort, warmth and waterproofing!
In addition to its sleek style, we have designed a new model made to face the cold and the rain, still 100% vegan and still made from recycled and bio-sourced materials.
Features & materials
- Lining designed with 100% recycled plastic.
- Composed of recycled plastic bottles and PU to make the upper of the shoe.
- The NatureTex waterproof membrane in recycled PET will keep your feet dry and warm in cold and wet weather.
- 100% natural cork and 20% seaweed + EVA (from the Bloom Foam brand) for a soft, flexible insole that takes the shape of your foot.
- Natural rubber (53%) + rubber in direct contact with the ground.
- Natural algae (20%) + EVA in your outsoles.
- 42 liters of water cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
- 27 m3 of air cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
Manufactured in Vietnam in our workshops with an ethical and environmental charter in place ( BSCI certification).
Delivery: our products are sent within 48 hours (working) of placing your order. Delivery is free from 80€. (Metropolitan France only).
Return: 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
Return at the customer's expense for orders under 80€.
Learn more about returns & exchanges.
Depending on the model, we recommend two ways to proceed.
In either case, start by removing the insole.
TSAVO - WANAKA KNIT - CANNON KNIT - WANAKA CANVAS - CANNON CANVAS - VIRUNGA - SEQUOIA, remove the cork sole, then put the shoes in the washing machine, at 30°C maximum.
WANAKA - WANAKA WATERPROOF - ALTA VIBRAM - CANNON - CANNON WATERPROOF - CANNON LINEN - CANNON VL, remove the cork sole, then wash the shoes by hand, with a sponge and Marseille soap.