Wanaka Canvas W Dark grey
The WANAKA CANVAS, your new high-top shoes made from recycled materials!
So light that you'll feel like you're wearing nothing (250g per foot).
Ultra-comfortable, you won't want to take them off.
Removable insole if you have your own insoles.
Features & materials
- x7 recycled plastic bottles to make 100% of the upper of the shoe .
- 100% organic cotton for strong and responsible laces
- 100% natural cork and seaweed (20%) for a soft, supple insole that takes the shape of your foot.
- Natural algae (20%) in your outsoles, in direct contact with the ground.
- 42 liters of water cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
- 27 m3 of air cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
Delivery: our products are sent within 48 hours (working) of placing your order. Delivery is free from 80€. (Metropolitan France only).
Return: 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
Return at the customer's expense for orders under 80€.
Learn more about returns & exchanges.
Depending on the model, we recommend two ways to proceed.
In either case, start by removing the insole.
TSAVO - WANAKA KNIT - CANNON KNIT - WANAKA CANVAS - CANNON CANVAS - VIRUNGA - SEQUOIA, remove the cork sole, then put the shoes in the washing machine, at 30°C maximum.
WANAKA - WANAKA WATERPROOF - ALTA VIBRAM - CANNON - CANNON WATERPROOF - CANNON LINEN - CANNON VL, remove the cork sole, then wash the shoes by hand, with a sponge and Marseille soap.