Marinha Ash Rose
The first model made in Portugal!
Handcrafted in Portugal. Only available in Europe
100% vegan, made from coffee beans and organic cotton.
- Coffee beans and rubber for an up-cycled and ultra-resistant sole!
- Always 100% natural cork for a soft, flexible insole that takes the shape of your foot
- The upper of the shoe (in pink) is 100% organic cotton
- Still 100% organic cotton for strong and responsible laces
- Super comfortable thanks to organic cotton
- Super tough thanks to the coffee/rubber combo for extra durability.
- Removable insole if you have your own soles
- By hand: sponge and Marseille soap
- Handcrafted in Portugal near Porto
Delivery: our products are sent within 48 hours (working) of placing your order. Delivery is free from 80€. (Metropolitan France only).
Return: 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
Return at the customer's expense for orders under 80€.
Learn more about returns & exchanges.
Depending on the model, we recommend two ways to proceed.
In either case, start by removing the insole.
TSAVO - WANAKA KNIT - CANNON KNIT - WANAKA CANVAS - CANNON CANVAS - VIRUNGA - SEQUOIA, remove the cork sole, then put the shoes in the washing machine, at 30°C maximum.
WANAKA - WANAKA WATERPROOF - ALTA VIBRAM - CANNON - CANNON WATERPROOF - CANNON LINEN - CANNON VL, remove the cork sole, then wash the shoes by hand, with a sponge and Marseille soap.