Cannon Knit II W Light Gray
The CANNON KNIT, ethical and eco-friendly knitted shoes!
100% vegan, ultra-light and comfortable.
- x4 recycled plastic bottles to knit 90% of the upper of the shoe
- Insole: 100% natural cork and natural seaweed for a soft, flexible insole that takes the shape of your foot.
Outsole: natural algae (20%) in your outsoles, in direct contact with the ground.
- 42 liters of water cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
- 27 m3 of air cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
- 100% organic cotton for strong and responsible laces
- So light you'll feel like you're wearing nothing
- Ultra-comfortable, you won't want to take them off
- Sick breathability thanks to knitting. Say goodbye to bad smells!
- Removable insole if you have your own soles
- Dyeing process for knit materials requiring 40% less than a conventional process.
- Removing BloomFoam Cork and Algae Insole
- By machine: wash at 30°C, cold
- By hand: sponge and Marseille soap
Manufacturing in Vietnam in workshops with an ethical and environmental charter in place. In the process of BSCI certification!
- Manufacturing in Vietnam in workshops with an ethical and environmental charter in place. In the process of BSCI certification!
Delivery: our products are sent within 48 hours (working) of placing your order. Delivery is free from 80€. (Metropolitan France only).
Return: 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
Return at the customer's expense for orders under 80€.
Learn more about returns & exchanges.
Depending on the model, we recommend two ways to proceed.
In either case, start by removing the insole.
TSAVO - WANAKA KNIT - CANNON KNIT - WANAKA CANVAS - CANNON CANVAS - VIRUNGA - SEQUOIA, remove the cork sole, then put the shoes in the washing machine, at 30°C maximum.
WANAKA - WANAKA WATERPROOF - ALTA VIBRAM - CANNON - CANNON WATERPROOF - CANNON LINEN - CANNON VL, remove the cork sole, then wash the shoes by hand, with a sponge and Marseille soap.