The CANNON CANVAS, at work or on the go!
Made from recycled and eco-friendly materials, this fashionable shoe is designed for urban adventure while preserving our planet. Its versatile design adapts to any look, while its lightness (only 208g per foot) gives you a feeling comfort with every step.
Features & materials
- Lining designed with 100% recycled plastic.
- x7 recycled plastic bottles to make 100% of the upper of the shoe.
- 100% organic cotton for strong and responsible laces.
100% natural cork and 20% seaweed + EVA (from the Bloom Foam brand) for a soft, flexible insole that takes the shape of your foot.
- Natural rubber (53%) + rubber in direct contact with the ground.
- Natural algae (20%) + EVA in your outsoles.
- 42 liters of water cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
- 27 m3 of air cleaned in pairs (BLOOM technology)
Delivery: our products are sent within 48 hours (working) of placing your order. Delivery is free from 80€. (Metropolitan France only).
Return: 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
Return at the customer's expense for orders under 80€.
Learn more about returns & exchanges.
Depending on the model, we recommend two ways to proceed.
In either case, start by removing the insole.
TSAVO - WANAKA KNIT - CANNON KNIT - WANAKA CANVAS - CANNON CANVAS - VIRUNGA - SEQUOIA, remove the cork sole, then put the shoes in the washing machine, at 30°C maximum.
WANAKA - WANAKA WATERPROOF - ALTA VIBRAM - CANNON - CANNON WATERPROOF - CANNON LINEN - CANNON VL, remove the cork sole, then wash the shoes by hand, with a sponge and Marseille soap.